2018 EMS Trend Report
EMS professionals tend to focus on the here and now when they respond to an emergency. The incident and that patient’s injury is their only concern until they complete their documentation and make themselves available for the next call.
The third year of the EMS Trend Report continues the effort of EMS1, Fitch & Associates and the National EMS Management Association to identify changes and trends over time. Read this year’s trend report, sponsored by Pulsara, to see how some revelations have conformed to expectations, while others have defied predictions.
- Roundtable: Experts reflect on findings, trends from the 2018 EMS Trend Report
- Providers vs. Leaders: Trend report reveals divide on issues of safety, fatigue, mental health
- Solutions for EMS recruitment and retention are hiding in plain sight
- How do providers and leaders perceive EMS?
- What does the 2018 EMS Trend Report tell us about the future of the industry?