The EMS1 Research Center serves as a central access point for critical prehospital medicine research that can help drive operational and policy changes at the local, state and federal level. Get insights into EMS provider behavior and beliefs related to hot topics like fatigue management, and participate in EMS1 polls and surveys. Additionally, find the latest information about research conducted by esteemed EMS organizations, such as the American Ambulance Association, and National Association of EMS Physicians, among other organizations focused on provider health and wellness, patient assessment and treatment, and a variety of safety issues.
- Progressive Paramedicine: How to assess for a large vessel occlusion stroke
- Progressive Paramedicine: 3 reasons to never stop learning
- Remember 2 Things: Expanding your protocols
- Should rural volunteer services be able to staff ambulances with one EMT and one EMR driver?
- Does your agency have a program to distribute naloxone for home use?