Special Coverage: Embracing the data revolution in EMS
Transitioning EMS from collecting data from a myriad of sources to driving impactful change in its many facets is a top challenge of EMS leaders.
This special coverage package explores strategies for improving current data collection efforts, conducting meaningful analysis and applying the results to strategically effect improvements in EMS operations and patient care.
- Data: Behavioral emergencies are frequent, complex responses for EMS
- How EMS data is being used to measure value, improve patient care
- Data collection through clinical data registries to improve care
- How to package and present ePCR data to decision makers and officials
- EMS data sharing to combat the opioid epidemic