Line Of Duty Death
EMTs, paramedics, firefighter/medics and flight crew members who have lost their lives in the line of duty, have made the ultimate sacrifice in service of their communities.
Learn more about LODDs and how to protect providers from injury and death with these resources:
- COVID-19 & LODDs: How to honor the fallen during a pandemic
- Are first responder COVID-19 deaths considered LODDs?
- How near-miss reporting systems can identify mistakes before tragedies occur
- How to avoid, survive an ambulance collision
- Rapid Response: Roadway incidents are a hot zone for EMS
- Watch: Honoring the EMS providers who died in the line of duty in 2019