Quiz: Test your household hazmat knowledge

How much do you know about patient assessment and treatment after poisoning?


There are chemicals in every household that, if ingested, could cause burns to the upper airway, airway obstruction, mucous membrane damage, gastrointestinal damage, severe pain, vomiting, full-thickness burns and even death.

Whether by accident, for a challenge, or in an effort to abuse household chemicals, there are dos and don'ts when it comes to treating a patient who has been poisoned. 

Read Bouvier’s guide to household hazards and take the quiz below. Don't forget to share your score and challenge your colleagues. 

Recommended for you

Join the discussion

Copyright © 2020 EMS1. All rights reserved.