Make EMS1 your homepage
If you need further help setting your homepage, check your browser’s Help menu
EMS leaders, we need your help! Take our performance survey!
Enter your email below
Man described the mix he used to create the carbon monoxide gas that would kill him in a suicide note
Carbon monoxide hospitalizes Kan. responders, kills civilian -
Officials say one person died, two emergency responders were hospitalized and nine others were treated after being overcome by carbon monoxide in central Kansas. Fire Marshal Roger Williams says ...