Closing the gaps: Plug holes in your skillset and cracks in your budget (eBook)
Download this free guide for timely tips on low-volume call types, getting grant funding, expanding your scope through technology and more
Sponsored by Pulsara
While it’s essential that EMS providers stay on top of core clinical skills for the most critical calls, such as sudden cardiac arrest and airway management, it’s also important to keep up with the skills to address issues you may not see as often.
Download this eBook, the latest in the “10 things you need to know” series sponsored by Pulsara, to learn more about:
- Mental health and community paramedicine.
- Assessing and treating pain in children.
- Treating burns.
- Best practices for writing a successful grant application.
- How to use technology to grow your service to meet the community’s need.
- Where to find more information on patient care and other EMS issues.
Use the knowledge and strategies in this guide to better understand these issues, then share it with your colleagues.
Get your guide to closing the gaps