From “armadillos to zombies,” unified command tabletop exercises prepare public safety personnel for real-life mass casualty incidents
First Due’s comprehensive suite is designed specifically for EMS operations and includes highly configurable NEMSIS v.3.4 and 3.5 compliant ePCR software and applications for scheduling, assets, training, events, and more.
Former ProCare Medical Transportation Service EMT Davian Rogers said there has been a problem with transportation run report software
Taigman calls on departments to immediately alert IT staff to check the integrity of their data, software and networks
Five steps to using forecast data to determine par levels and a structured framework for managing EMS medical supply inventory
Agencies need to look into operations management software to modernize and create efficiencies. But you have to ask the right questions to get the best system.
All personnel need appropriate access to information, forms and schedules from any device which connects to the Internet
Learn how EMS Technology Solutions’ VP Shane Garrison used his experience as a firefighter/paramedic to start an EMS technology business
- First Due demonstrates all-in-one suite EMS Software in upcoming webinar
- Successful EMS inventory management takes both hindsight and foresight
- Equitable and inclusive care
- Virtual tabletop exercise: Public safety leaders demonstrate importance of interagency training
- How to buy billing software (eBook)