The EMS1 Medical Monitoring product category features products and information for researching EMS patient monitoring equipment, such as monitor/defibrillators, monitor mounts, AEDs, and other tools for successful patient assessment.
Report: Technological innovation to propel vital signs monitoring devices market to $66.8 Billion by 2030
The rising adoption of telemedicine is increasing the use of pulse oximeters, blood pressure monitors, temperature monitoring devices and glucose monitoring devices for remote patient monitoring
Learn how advanced cardiac resuscitation techniques lead to increased survival in OOH cardiac arrest
Deprioritizing epinephrine in the order of interventions
MindRhythm completes enrollment in its multicenter prehospital trial for identifying large vessel occlusion stroke
EPISODE-hEadpulse for Ischemic StrOke DEtection Prehospital, is a large, EMS based study that included 6 states, 17 hospitals, and 14 EMS facilities
Wireless handheld ultrasound equipment brings diagnostic imaging to patients regardless of location
- A last-ditch effort in OHCA?
- The chilling effect of hypothermia on trauma patients
- Revolutionizing OHCA response: MCHD’s novel use of carotid ultrasound
- 5 errors that are giving you incorrect blood pressure readings
- Digital Edition: Prehospital trauma: Today’s tenets for triage, treatment and transport