2021 hot takes: Counting down the top 5 comment-generating EMS1 articles
In this episode, our co-hosts look back at the articles that created the most buzz among the EMS1 community
In the final episode of Inside EMS for the 2021 season, co-hosts Chris Cebollero and Kelly Grayson count down the top five stories that generated the most debate and buzz by readers this year. Did you miss any of these high-engagment articles? Listen to the podcast and read for more.
- Okla. FF disciplined for transporting burned child in engine
- Unvaccinated Wash. firefighters will no longer be able to respond to medical calls
- Toxicologist: You can’t just touch fentanyl and overdose
- Ambulances held hostage: Can the hospital make you stay?
- A triad of findings: 3 case presentations for Cushing’s Triad