International Association of EMS Chiefs announces new leaders
The new president and officers will serve a two-year term
By Leila Merrill
WASHINGTON — The International Association of Emergency Medical Services Chiefs announced the results of its election last week. The officers have two-year terms.
Daniel R. Gerard, MS, RN, NRP of the Alameda Fire Department EMS Division moves up to the position of IAEMSC president after serving as president-elect.
The IAEMSC officers for 2022-2024:
- Immediate Past President Dave Mitchell, Arvada Fire Protection District (Colorado)
- President-Elect Scott Cormier, Emergency Management Medxcel (Indiana)
- Vice President, James Brothers, Howard County Fire Rescue (retired, Maryland)
- Secretary, Mark Lamphier, Gaston County Emergency Medical Services (North Carolina)
- Treasurer, Christian Callsen, Austin/Travis County EMS (retired, Texas).
The officers will serve two-year terms.
Board of Directors (at large):
- Darren Sandbeck, Alberta Health Services (Alberta, Canada)
- Wren Nealy, Cypress Creek EMS (Texas)
- Ben Podsiadlo, State of MA Homeland Security (Massachusetts)
- Scott Kasper, Albuquerque Ambulance Service (New Mexico)
- Todd Plunkett, Baldwin EMS (Pennsylvania)