2022 countdown: Top 5 most controversial news stories of the year
Our co-hosts recount the EMS stories that generated the most debate on the podcast during the year; do you agree with their conclusions?
This episode of Inside EMS is brought to you by Lexipol, the experts in policy, training, wellness support and grants assistance for first responders and government leaders. To learn more, visit lexipol.com.
Our co-hosts bid farewell to 2022 by counting down the most talked about and debated stories from this year's slate of Inside EMS episodes. Join Chris Cebollero and Kelly Grayson as they discuss EMS-police relations, patients' gender identity requests, legal conundrums and more.
Check out the stories referenced in our episode:
- Video: N.Y. officer on desk duty after handcuffing EMT in hospital
- 2 medics' credentials suspended after Texas patient dies in transport
- Mother's lawsuit: 23-year-old dies in ED area after Conn. hospital ignores him for 7 hours
- 2 Mich. firefighters suspended over delayed response to EMS call
- Air ambulance pilot refused to fly in dangerous conditions; feds say company retaliated