The evolving regulatory and compliance landscape of EMS
Learn more about the OIG Compliance Program guidance and the uptick in HIPAA-related enforcement activity and lawsuits
Editor’s Note: EMS1 is proud to be the Premier Media Sponsor of the Pinnacle Webinar Series. On Tuesday, Feb. 20, at 1 p.m. CT, join EMS Compliance, LLC, and Fitch & Associates for “The Evolving Regulatory and Compliance Landscape of EMS.” The webinar is presented by Fitch & Associates and sponsored by EMS Compliance, LLC. Register today.
On Nov. 6, 2023, The Office of Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (OIG) issued new General Compliance Program Guidance (GCPG) for the healthcare compliance community. The GCPG contains guidance on:
- Preventing healthcare fraud and abuse
- Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- HIPAA privacy and security rules
- The 7 elements of compliance program infrastructure
On Tuesday, Feb. 20, at 1 p.m. CT, join EMS Compliance, LLC, and Fitch & Associates as we examine the recent federal guidance and enforcement activities that create new requirements for EMS agencies and increase your legal risks.
Register now to attend to learn more about:
- The first new OIG Compliance Program guidance released in years.
- Expected updates to the OIG Compliance Program Guidance for Ambulance Providers coming this year.
- Recent uptick in EMS-HIPAA related enforcement activity and lawsuits.
Presented by Fitch & Associates, this Pinnacle Webinar is sponsored by EMS Compliance, LLC.