Is it the providers’ responsibility to stay until the patient can be located? If not, how long is long enough?
Firefighters and paramedics often take images on calls. How long should such images be retained, and why?
Paramedic Shaney Warehime was hospitalized on Feb. 11, after she had stopped breathing
Colorado Springs Paramedic Nicholas Fisher tackled Dizmang and placed him in a headlock
Milwaukee aldermen are requesting ambulance companies make it a policy to get out of the rig and look for patients
The Phoenix Fire Department is investigating the death of a patient reportedly dropped by firefighters.
Investigators found a dead goose in part of the Air Evac Lifeteam helicopter flight control system
Contractor in Boise hangar collapse that killed three had multiple safety violations in the last 10 years
Curtis Ambulance official defends Milwaukee medics for not getting out of ambulance to look for patient
Officials said the mutual aid system has “repeatedly” pulled Winthrop ambulances into other communities
Coroner’s staff arrived after the Springfield Township paramedics left the scene and found the woman trying to breathe
Lake County firefighters on two units nearest to the site of the Jan. 4 emergency failed to promptly alert dispatchers they were available to respond, investigation revealed
- ‘You can’t check behind every snow bank': CEO defends medics after patient’s death
- At least 3 victims in University of Nevada campus shootings, Las Vegas sheriff says
- Investigation launched after N.Y. man removed from ambulance, left on street
- Shooter kills security guard before being fatally shot at N.H. hospital
- Calif. fire captain, terminated after 911 call that led to patient’s death, wins job back