Health Scholars demonstrates First Responder ACLS VR training at EMS World Expo
The virtual reality simulation training, designed specifically for first responders, launches in November 2019
By EMS1 Staff
DENVER — Health Scholars representatives provided EMS World Expo attendees with a preview of the First Responder ACLS VR training, an immersive training tool created specifically for first responders.
The immersive simulation training allows for repeated trials. The training tool:
- Simulates an in-home scenario with virtual team members and common real-life distractions
- Drills proper team management communication skills
- Drills situational awareness
- Drills proper hospital notification
- Trains and validates competencies for all core AHA algorithms
The First Responder ACLS VR training tool also provides a management platform thatprovides the ability to track and analyze individual performances from a laptop or smartphone. The management platform can:
- Assign VR training and set completion dates
- Track completion status and individual learner performance
- Identify readiness and learning gaps across an entire organization, specific station or an individual learner with Clinical Readiness Assessments
Health Scholars’ First Responder ACLS VR Simulation is available for presale and will officially launch in November 2019. Visit booth #257 at the 2019 EMS World Expo to view a demonstration.