Video: Firefighters free child's head stuck in kettle

The toddler was not seriously injured and made a full recovery


SANTA CRUZ, Chile — A toddler was in need of an unusual rescue after she got a kettle stuck on her head while playing at home Saturday.

Mirror.co reported that the 18-month-old girl was playing with the appliance at home when her head became stuck inside the pot. Her mom was believed to have been on the phone during the incident, according to the report.

Firefighters were called in after medics were unable to remove it. This one-minute video shows fire crews using cutters to carefully dislodge the kettle.

The toddler was not seriously injured and made a full recovery, according to the report.

Recommended for you

Join the discussion

Copyright © 2022 EMS1. All rights reserved.