The EMS1 Stethoscopes category features products and information for researching EMS stethoscopes and serves as a resource for the range of solutions available to help EMS providers in patient assessment and medical monitoring.
Exploring the limitations of lung auscultation and pulse oximetry
- Remember 2 Things: Stethoscope use and maintenance tips for paramedics
- 3 things paramedics need to know about respiratory compromise, pneumonia and sepsis
- What is the best way to listen with a stethoscope?
- Pediatric wheezing: It’s not always asthma
- Firefighter-paramedic invents device to protect stethoscope