Watch: Acadian Ambulance official hosts webinar on EMS payment reform
The free webinar explains strategies that have been developed to improve economic stability
LAFAYETTE, La. — Acadian Ambulance VP of Governmental Relations, Asbel Montes, has become one of the top EMS payment reform specialists in the United States, and has worked with American Ambulance Association and the National Association of EMTs in preparing a free webinar that covers:
- The current state of EMS reimbursement.
- A review of the looming deadline for the industry’s Medicare reimbursement “add-on” payments.
- An explanation of what moving from “supplier to provider status” means.
- A discussion of the real benefits to EMS agencies of provider status.
- An explanation of how collecting cost data will translate into payment.
- An outlined strategy for obtaining reimbursement for transport to alternate destinations, treat and refer, mobile integrated health care and community paramedicine.
This webinar is beneficial for all EMS professionals who want to understand the industry and the strategies that have been developed to improve our economic stability.
You can view the webinar below.