Halloween playlist: 15 spooky songs to listen to in the ambulance
What tunes will you be playing as you prepare to transport ghouls, ghosts or goblins?
Where do vampires go to get cash from the ATM?
The blood bank.
What is the most important subject a witch learns in school?
His heart wasn’t in it.
OK, OK, we'll stop.
If you're tired of hearing those corny jokes from your EMS partner, turn up the volume in the rig and jam out to these spooky tunes.
Listen to and save the playlist on Spotify so you can listen to it All Hallow's Eve.
- Thriller — Michael Jackson
- No One Lives Forever — Oingo Boingo
- Monster Mash — Bobby "Boris" Pickett
- Superstition — Stevie Wonder
- Disturbia— Rihanna
- Ghostbusters — Ray Parker Jr.
- Highway to Hell — AC/DC
- Witchcraft — Frank Sinatra
- I Put a Spell on You — Screamin' Jay Hawkins
- Clap for the Wolfman — The Guess Who
- Beetlejuice — Danny Elfman
- Dracula's Lament — Jason Segal
- A Nightmare On My Street — DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- Hungry Like The Wolf — Duran Duran
- Werewolves Of London — Warren Zevon
This article was originally posted Oct. 28, 2016. It has been updated.