National EMS Management Association (NEMSMA) Board of Directors Election Results
NEMSMA held its annual Board of Directors elections to fill the seats of the Board members whose terms are ending. This year, there were six candidates running for four seats; three seats are for two-year terms and one is for a one-year term. The three candidates with the highest number of votes were elected to two-year terms. The reelected and new members of the Board of Directors will begin their terms on January 1, 2019.
Participation for this election was once again high and shows great interest and commitment by the membership in electing representatives who share a common goal in advancing the industry.
We are pleased to announce the results.
- Allison Bloom, Esq. - NEMSMA Board Member - Attorney - Law Office of Allison J. Bloom (incumbent); 2 year term
- Charles Blankenship, CCEMT-P, MBA, FACPE – Manager – System EMS Transport; 2 year term
- Hezedean Smith, MA, FACPE – Assistant Chief – Orlando Fire Department; 2 year term
- James “Jamie” Chebra, MS - Director of EMS – JFK Medical Center; 1 year term
President, Vince Robbins, said “On behalf of the Board and membership of NEMSMA, I congratulate our newly elected Board members. Their dedication to the Association and desire to serve in a leadership role, truly helps our organization achieve its most important goals. Their experience in the field of paramedicine management will undoubtedly move us forward in our mission.”
NEMSMA 2019 Board of Directors
- Brian LaCroix – President
- Sean Caffrey – President Elect
- Vince Robbins – Immediate Past-President
- James Chebra
- Charles Blankenship
- Hezedean Smith
- Allison Bloom
- Pat Songer
- Brooke Burton
- Nick Nudell
About National EMS Management Association (NEMSMA)
The Mission of the National EMS Management Association (NEMSMA) is to “Educate, advocate, and credential the EMS leader, while guiding the evolution of the profession of Paramedicine.” Visit www.NEMSMA.org for more information