Webfleet Solutions introduces next-generation PRO Driver Terminal offering fleet management with Google Services
BURLINGTON, Mass. — Webfleet Solutions, one of the world's leading telematics providers and part of Bridgestone, is introducing its upgraded PRO Driver Terminal: the PRO 8475. Equipped with advanced technologies, including LTE connectivity and Google Services, the versatile premium tablet supports drivers and fleet managers to bring their workflow efficiency to new heights.
In combination with WEBFLEET, Webfleet Solutions’ award-winning fleet management software, the PRO Driver Terminal better connects drivers and businesses. It combines a range of essential features in one device, including order management and two-way communication between drivers and fleet managers, OptiDrive 360, which empowers drivers to improve driving performance with visual and audio feedback, and automatic recording of working time and mileage registration, which helps fleets to comply with legislation and policy.
With its superior ruggedness and best-in-class navigation, the PRO 8475 is designed for both in-vehicle and outdoor usage. It’s drop-proof, break-resistant, shock-proof, UV-resistant, vibration-proof, dust and water protected. That makes it suitable for drivers that need to handle the device many times per day in potentially harsh terrain and conditions for long periods of time.
“With the PRO 8 Driver Terminal, our aim is to offer the perfect companion for drivers,” says Matt Gunzenhaeuser, Sales Director for United States and Canada at Webfleet Solutions. “The updated and improved PRO 8475 is adapted to suit the needs of our customers, helping them leverage smart data and supporting them to reach their goals easily, quickly and efficiently.”
The PRO 8475 Driver Terminal at-a-glance:
- Versatile and future-proof tablet for tailored usage and control: Equipped with Google Services including push notifications to enhance seamless communication and access to the Google Play store including standard Google Apps (such as Chrome, Gmail, Google Maps). Wireless connectivity with LTE supports fast download speeds, as well as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC/RFID for wireless communication and professional use.
- Best-in-class truck navigation using a complex network of TomTom LIVE traffic data and advanced algorithms to determine the most suitable routes and accurate estimated times of arrival (ETAs). Preinstalled maps are also available for offline usage.
- Fleet management functionality in combination with WEBFLEET: Seamless messaging and order management is supported between drivers and the back office. Working time and mileage registration can be effectively managed, while in-vehicle driver coaching and driving behaviour feedback is provided by OptiDrive 360.
- Robust hardware design optimized for both in-vehicle and outdoor usage: 7-inch high-quality screen with low reflections in a resistant rugged housing that is protected against drops, water, dust, shocks, vibrations and more. The device operates reliably outside the vehicle with high levels of endurance.
- Best-in-class cradle for easy docking with versatile connection ports in a compact size.
PRO 8475 is available to the North American market on March 1, 2021.
To learn more about the PRO 8475, please visit: http://www.webfleet.com/en_us/webfleet/products/pro/8475/ and https://youtu.be/1XaKfSNNIMQ.
About Webfleet Solutions
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.