Survey report: How are EMS agencies using mobile broadband technology today? (white paper)
Learn how your organization can make the most of the broadband technologies available to EMS
Sponsored by Motorola Solutions
Mobile data technology offers opportunities to reduce response times, provide real-time information to and from first responders and improve reporting and patient care. So how are EMS agencies using mobile data today?
A study conducted by Motorola Solutions in early 2019 found that about half of EMS agencies are using broadband/LTE technology – high-speed wireless data transmission via mobile devices – in addition to their trusted land mobile radios. Further, more than two-thirds of those who aren’t yet using LTE say that it’s important to do so, and soon.
Download the FREE white paper to learn:
- What EMS functions are conducted using broadband/LTE devices?
- What broadband/LTE devices are EMS providers using on the job?
- What are the key benefits of using broadband/LTE devices?
- What kinds of apps are EMS agencies using?
- Who provides broadband/LTE access and devices – agencies, providers or both?