BCCTPC: Call for Item Writers
The BCCTPC is recruiting volunteers to help develop test questions for the FP-C, CCP-C and TP-C exam item banks. Experience with item writing, in education or developing state standards, curriculum, and/or tests or test-preparation activities is desired, but not required.
Item Writer requirements:
- Write questions with answer rationale according to the exam blueprint following specification and item writer guidelines, ensuring the level of difficulty and topic area.
- Provide full details of source material used.
- Submit the material on deadline.
- Attend an editing meeting (in conjunction with either CCTMC or AMTC) where draft material is evaluated and edited as necessary. Therefore most of our item writers are based in the US, although occasionally we require writers who are based in a particular country.
- Must hold a current credential in good standing as a FP-C, CCP-C or TP-C.
To apply, send a current CV and letter of interest to email@example.com.