Terrorism / WMD Response
FULL LIST OF Terrorism / WMD Response Tips
Emergency Response Guidebook training for EMS and fire–
Before you do anything, make sure you have the most current copy of the ERG.
Keep a Three-Day Emergency Kit Handy–
Make sure you can stay self-sufficient in the event of an emergency
Updated 2008 ERG for hazardous response released–
Stay current on hazardous emergency response guidelines
Guidelines for responding to a radiation emergency–
Learn about treatment protocols for three phases of an incident
EMS1 Top 5
- Why EMS personnel need an off-duty bailout bag
- 6 questions medics should ask on every auto accident scene
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Tensions flare over Calif. ambulance response to calls
- Living wage would be mark of real progress for EMS providers