Man saved in dramatic helicopter rescue
EMS received a call from a male who had suffered a broken ankle and was stuck on a cliff. A skillful helicopter pilot hovered above the rocks and breaking waves and managed to extract the man to safety. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position