Paramedic Chief Digital: Guide to emerging technologies
This issue features articles on the challenges of and lessons learned from several important innovations
The future of EMS is in applying widely used consumer technology like touch screens, high-definition video, collision avoidance, live video capture and streaming and cloud-based, secure data storage to improve patient assessment, care and documentation.
This issue of Paramedic Chief features articles on the challenges of and lessons learned from several important innovations.
Inside the issue, you can read about:
- Designing and delivering virtual instructor-led training to re-certification students
- Adoption of high-definition video and portable ultrasound for patient assessment
- Use of body-worn cameras to improve EMS provider safety and transform documentation
- Transition from a patient care report to a permanent and individualized electronic health record
- Opportunities to bring voice-activated consumer technology to EMS patient assessment, care and documentation