Medic, cameraman killed in strike on Gaza City ambulance
They were killed while trying to evacuate the wounded
GAZA CITY — A Palestinian cameraman and a paramedic were among dozens of people killed in Gaza's Shejaiya district on Sunday as Israeli troops mounted an intensive bombardment, medics said.
"Cameraman Khaled Hammad and paramedic Fuad Jaber were killed in a strike on an ambulance, while they were trying to evacuate the wounded from Shejaiya," emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra told AFP.
Read full story: Cameraman, paramedic killed in strike on Gaza ambulance
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position