Health and Wellness
FULL LIST OF Health and Wellness Tips
Active-shooter response: Are you physically ready?–
Normally, I am strong believer that paramedics are at their best when they saunter into a scene, slowly walking and looking for clues and risks. But an active-shooter incident is going to require repetitive bursts of significant physical activity.
5 EMS stress management tips–
As responders, we are trained to handle traumatic events. However, some calls can still leave an emotional mark. Here are some tips to get through those stressful events.
10 tips to prepare for a multiple choice EMS exam–
Multiple choice exams often worry EMS students. Here are some tips to get in the best shape possible before the big day.
5 Tips to keep the ambulance clean–
A clean ambulance is essential to preserving sanitary conditions and minimizing obstacles and wasted time in emergency situations.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why EMS personnel need an off-duty bailout bag
- 6 questions medics should ask on every auto accident scene
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Tensions flare over Calif. ambulance response to calls
- Living wage would be mark of real progress for EMS providers