Woman dies after collision with deer
The woman died three days after she hit the animal with her
By Scott Rains
The Lawton Constitution
RUSH SPRINGS, Okla. — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol announced Friday that a 65-year-old Rush Springs woman died three days after a November collision with a deer in Grady County.
Cathy Dobbs, 65, died Nov. 18 from injuries sustained in the collision, according to the OHP. She had been flown to OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City following the collision.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Woman dies after collision with deer
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position