1 paramedic who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning released from hospital

One of the four paramedics who were transported to the hospital from the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival has been sent home


By EMS1 Staff

MANCHESTER, Tenn. — One of the four paramedics who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning while working at a music festival has been released from the hospital.

The Tennessean reported that the other paramedics who were transported to the hospital from the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival are expected to be released later in the week, according to Coffee County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lucky Knott.

The paramedics, including two men and two women, were sleeping in an RV they were working out of for the event when the exhaust of its generator became blocked, according to Knott.

Knott said all four were airlifted to the hospital after one of the paramedics woke up and got help. Police originally said three were airlifted and one was transported by ambulance from the festival.

 

Recommended for you

Join the discussion

Copyright © 2018 EMS1.com. All rights reserved.