Physical Stabilization of Patients
Captain/Training Director — Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office
Assistant Fire Chief — Hales Corners Fire Department
Training Bullet Points:
- 1. A non-intrusive approach to stabilization
- 2. Sequencing- First hands, then head, then feet
- 3. Work as a team- “the fast person gets punched first”
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position