Henry Schein Medical Supplies to showcase multiple products at FDIC
Company representatives will be demonstrating several products on the exhibit floor, and will be on hand for the duration of the conference to answer any questions
By EMS1 Staff
MELVILLE, N.Y. — Henry Schein Medical Supplies will showcase a variety of EMS products on the exhibit floor at this year’s FDIC International, the company announced today.
Henry Schein Medical members will be demonstrating several products, including
- ByoPlanet Jet H2 Ultra™ portable disinfecting spraying device;
- GE HealthCare Vscan Air™ ultrasound;
- Masimo Rad-57® Pulse CO-Oximeter®;
- MedPod® Mobile Doc 2;
- Monitor by Laerdal (an integrated defibrillation, patient monitoring, and ventilator management training tool);
- Siemens epoc® Blood Analysis System; and
- VendNovation inventory control vending solution.
Informational representatives will be on hand to answer any questions. A handful of products will also be featured and displayed at the booth, including:
- Ansell’s Microflex® exam gloves and Ringers® extrication gloves;
- Irrimax Corporation’s Irrisept® wound cleansing system;
- MADA Medical Products, Inc.’s oxygen regulators;
- Statpacks’ G3 and G4 trauma bag offerings; and
- the 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope.
“We are excited to connect with our customers and all first responders, while showcasing our range of solutions, at this year’s FDIC International,” Dan O’Connell, general manager of Henry Schein Medical’s EMS business said. “Our team, many of whom started their careers as field medics, is dedicated to supporting everyday heroes – EMS, fire, police, and all areas of public safety. We understand first-hand the vital role first responders play in helping to keep communities safe. EMS professionals can rely on us as trusted advisors as they continue to respond to crises and save lives.”
Visit the Henry Schein Medical Supplies booth #422 at FDIC 2023 for more information on available products.