WauK Board Patient Transport Tool is Easily Decontaminated and Ideal for Ebola Transport
Please be aware that the WauK® board, a backboard with the features of a dolly built in, is an ideal patient transport device for Ebola infected patients.
Because it is a sealed unit that is designed to be decontaminated, a patient can be rolled (not carried) to an isolation area and decontaminated while on the WauK® board, unlike a -
- stair chair (not easily decontaminated)
- power cot (not easily decontaminated)
- hospital cart (not easily decontaminated)
- stretcher (not easily decontaminated)
- or backboard (cannot be rolled - requires more than one first responder for transport)
The WauK® board is designed to be decontaminated after use and allows a single person to transport an infected patient by rolling them.
For more information contact us at