Bioquell partners with EMSGrantsHelp to offer free grant help for Bio-Decontamination Systems
Free grant assistance is now available to EMS responders and Chiefs looking to enhance the way they protect their patients and staff against new viruses and pathogens as part of an EMSGrantsHelp assistance program.
Through this partnership, Bioquell is committed to helping emergency response departments receive free assistance from industry grant experts in searching for, finding and applying for grant funding.
Bioquell’s bio-decontamination solutions for EMS feature:
- Bioquell Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor that can wipe out pathogens in every nook and cranny of emergency response vehicles to keep patients and your team safe.
- The Bioquell BQ-EMS unit that provides a mobile, powerful, easy to use system to eliminate pathogens in your EMS transport vehicles.
- Bioquell technology that allows you to reclaim a vehicle as soon as a decontamination cycle is complete.
- Decontamination cycles in under one hour for most ambulances.
- Utilization of 35% hydrogen peroxide solution to kill over 99.9999% of pathogens within an enclosed vehicle.
To get started on your grant project, visit EMSGrantsHelp.com and fill out Bioquell’s assistance form here: https://www.emsgrantshelp.com/bioquell-grant-assistance/.
For more information visit https://www.bioquell.com/healthcare/systems-and-services/bioquell-ems/.
An Ecolab solution and a global leader in providing end-to-end contamination control solutions, Bioquell's range of bio-decontamination systems and services help EMS organizations establish a safe environment for their patients and employees. With Bioquell’s patented and EPA registered 35% Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor technology, you can eliminate pathogens on every exposed surface within your vehicles. The Bioquell BQ-EMS is a portable, robust, and powerful unit that allows you to create decontaminated spaces within your EMS transport vehicles in a single cycle, including shelves, difficult to reach areas and equipment within the vehicle. The Bioquell BQ-50 is another mobile decontamination system designed to decontaminate patient rooms and small spaces within healthcare facilities. Our Rapid Bio-Decontamination Service (RBDS) is a service option where Bioquell experts can work with your team to swiftly and effectively eliminate problematic pathogens on an as needed basis at any scale, whether it’s a single vehicle or an entire facility.
Request more info from Ecolab