Technimount EMS Introduces the Xtension Pro Assistant - LP
It is our pleasure to share with you that Technimount EMS, is launching the Xtension Pro Assistant – LP, the most flexible mounting system for Air Critical Care Transport of multiple medical devices on cots.
- Secures multiple medical devices improving Air Critical Care Transport operations
- Facilitates lateral patient transfer from bed to cot with its two-sided open structure
- Features a Red Quick Release mechanism to facilitate installation and removal
- Improves accessibility to patients and medical device controls during transport
- Ensures the safety of patients and crews during air transport, in compliance with FAA, 14 CFR 23
"We had the opportunity to work closely with Air Critical Care Transport teams from the early stages of this project, which provided Technimount with first-hand insights that are essential in the development of innovative solutions that make a difference in their everyday practices." said Carl Bouchard, President and CEO of Technimount System. "We were able to integrate all these insights to the expertise we have gained over the years working with emergency ground transport services and the result is the first mounting system that can transition from one application to the other, improving patient care and safety during transport.”
Read the complete Press Release below or on our website.