Spotlight: AngelTrack is your all-in-one Cloud-based EMS software solution
With advanced features like the NEMSIS 3.4 ePCR, CAD with an integrated live map, and a full ET3 compliant billing suite, the system offers your company State-of-the-Art applications.
Company Name: AngelTrack
Signature Product: Cloud-based EMS software solution
1. Where did your company name originate from?
The idea that EMS personnel were “angels,” and we wanted a system that could keep track of them and help with the administrative burden.
2. What was the inspiration behind starting your company?
The founders of the company owned an EMS company and couldn’t find a piece of software that adequately met their needs.
3. What is your signature product and how does it work?
Our signature product is the same as our company name, AngelTrack. AngelTrack is a cloud-based, all-in-one EMS solution including ePCR, CAD and billing. The system is a browser-based application which can be used by any device, anywhere, and has all the capabilities necessary to run every aspect of an EMS operation.
4. Why do you believe your products are essential to EMS1 Community?
We don’t know of any other product like ours on the market; there are plenty of other EMS solutions, but they are not fully cloud-based. There are ePCRs, billing suites, CAD systems, fleet management systems, but none that are all-inclusive under one system.
5. What do your customers like best about you and your products?
The simplicity and the way data flows through the system. Many operations know the woes of taking data from multiple systems and integrating it into another, especially by hand.
6. What is the most rewarding part of serving the first responder/local government community?
Knowing that many EMS operations rely on our system for their operations, and that our system is reliable and trusted, and always works.