logo for print

Carbon monoxide exposure sends 30 people to hospitals

The CO leak in a Wis. movie theater caused one woman to have a seizure and another to collapse


PARK FALLS, Wis. — Thirty people were taken to a Price County hospital after carbon monoxide was detected inside a Park Falls movie theater.

Emergency crews were called to Park Theater around 9:00 p.m. Monday night when a female was found having a seizure. "While Park Falls Officers were attending to the victim they noticed another female subject who walked out of the theater and collapsed," Police Chief Scott Straetz said in a news release.

The theater was evacuated and ventilated with exhaust fans. Police say 30 people were taken to the emergency room.

Read Full Story: UPDATE: 30 sent to hospital after carbon monoxide leak at movie theater

 

Request product info from top CO Screening companies

Thank You!

Thank You!

By submitting your information, you agree to be contacted by the selected vendor(s).

Join the discussion

Brand focus

Sponsored content
Triple Aim Initiative makes measuring patient satisfaction a key step for accreditation

Triple Aim Initiative makes measuring patient satisfaction a key step for accreditation

The Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Triple Aim Initiative establishes patient satisfaction as an important benchmark for accreditation

Copyright © 2017 EMS1.com. All rights reserved.