UK dad becomes medic after responders save son
Donald Wilson gave up his sales job after witnessing a mercy team save seven-year-old son Jamie
By David Taylor
The Daily Record
LANARKSHIRE, Scotland — A dad has become a paramedic after being inspired by the crew who saved his son's life.
Donald Wilson, 44, gave up his sales job after witnessing a mercy team save seven-year-old son Jamie following a sledging incident.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: UK dad becomes medic after responders save son
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position