Identifying and busting the top EMS myths
EMS has its own set of myths that don't hold up under scrutiny. In this video two physicians discuss a lecture they gave at the National Association of EMS Physicians meeting on top EMS myths. Read about the topics they presented in their EMS mythbusters presentation.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- Why no one will ever understand you like your EMS partner
- From EMS provider to taxi driver: The abuse of the 911 system
- Quiz: How accurately can you triage 10 MCI patients?
- Suit: Ambulance company denied rest breaks to paramedics, EMTs
- Paramedic severely hurt in helicopter crash fired from flight position