Patient forced to give directions to lost medics
This came after having to wait 90 minutes for crews to arrive
By Dan Townend
Cambridge, England — A pensioner who had to wait 90 minutes for an ambulance was stunned when he had to give directions to the hospital.
Grandfather-of-five Ian Taylor called 999 after a fall at his home in Cambridge left him with blood pouring from a head cut.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Patient forced to give directions to lost medics
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of EMS1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
EMS1 Top 5
- 10 things paramedic students need to know about new NREMT exam
- Bill to make interfering with firefighters on EMS calls a crime
- Off-duty Ore. firefighters to start responding to cardiac calls with AEDs
- Police: EMS provider fell asleep before fatal ambulance crash
- Ga. firefighter-paramedic shot 14 times returns to duty