Emergency Medical Technician (PT and FT Available)
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Delaware Park - Wilmington, Delaware
May 24, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- May 31, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $NA hourly
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Responsible for emergency response and evacuation procedures.
- Responsible for accurate, timely medical treatment of employees and patrons.
- Ability to document Fire & EMS incidents electronically through the use of State of Delaware DEMERS EMS Report system and Delaware Park CIP report system.
- Ability to perform Fire & EMS Inspections as assigned.
- Maintains liaisons with outside Fire/EMS agencies.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient operation of procedures within designated department.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Presently hold a Delaware and National Registry EMT Certification, Emergency Vehicle Operators License (EVO),Valid CPR-AED Certification
- Strong knowledge of State Ambulance and EMS regulations.
- Must be able to successfully complete and maintain the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery.
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) lbs. without difficulty.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel computer skills.
- Act with discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Must be able to sit for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift.
- Ability to bend, reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in station assignments with limited space, high volumes, diverse clientele, minimal and/or bright lighting and variation of climate control.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with co-workers and management is mandatory.
- Age: 18
- Education: HS Diploma
- Experience: Delaware and National Registry EMT Certification. Emergency Vehicle Operators License (EVO). Valid CPR-AED Certification. Strong knowledge of State Ambulance and EMS regulations.