Assistant Manager, Security and EMS
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Seabrook - Tinton Falls, New Jersey
Nov 5, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 1, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $$55,000-$70,000 annual
Seabrook Village by Erickson Senior Living is seeking a Security & Emergency Services Assistant Manager who will be responsible for the overall implementation of Erickson Senior Living’s Security and Emergency Services Program, including establishing the Security, Emergency Medical Response, Safety/Life Safety, Emergency Preparedness, and Prevention/Outreach Programs.
How you will make an impact:
- Assist the SES Manager in the areas of program/procedural compliance, quality assurance/quality improvement, investigations, training, administrative support, and serve as the primary backup to the Security ES Manager in their absence.
- Responsible for the Security of the Community through the use of gatehouse, patrols, access control, visitor/contractor registration, key management, and other programs
- Oversees safety programs to include Security Department safety inspections, responses to workplace accidents, hazard communication programs, respiratory mask fit testing programs, and others as needed.
- Partners with their manager to establish and maintain an operating budget.
- Oversee the proper documentation of incidents through the use of the Incident Reporting System. Oversee the Emergency Call System and Notification Alert System.
- This position provides leadership and a positive example to the team, ensuring that all employees of the Department are held accountable for living the Erickson Way Values.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED is required, Associates Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in an SES Management role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership in an Erickson SES Supervisor/Assistant Manager role is required.
- 1+ years experience working in an Emergency Responder role
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Emergency Medical Responder Certification (within 6 months of hire)
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment*
Seabrook is a beautiful 98-acre continuing care retirement community located in the picturesque Monmouth County neighborhood of Tinton Falls—just six miles from the Jersey Shore. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
- Age: 0-100
- Education: High school diploma or GED is required, Associates Degree preferred
- Experience: 2+ years experience in an SES Management role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership in an Erickson SES Supervisor/Assistant Manager role is required. 1+ years experience working in an Emergency Responder role
How to Apply