Quality Care Coordinator
American Medical Response - Santa Cruz County - Santa Cruz, California
Sep 9, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $85,000.00 annual
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
Quality Care Coordinator
Scotts Valley, CA
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Quality Care Coordinator will serve as a liaison to existing customers. This position is responsible for ensuring positive client relations, high customer service standards, maximizing services at each facility and the identification of new and potential business. There may be additional responsibilities for designated large accounts and have management responsibilities for other Account Representatives where applicable.
• Initiate and maintain routine contacts (to include visits, phone calls and mailings) to existing clients to ensure smooth working relationships (field based marketing)
• When applicable, hire, train, and manage the day to day activities of Account Representatives.
• Build solid relationships with personnel at various facilities in order to promote services and assist in the identification of new business opportunities.
• Work with Operations, PBS, Business Development, and the Communication Center(s) to develop and implement Service Promise Plans.
• Responsible for the gathering of information regarding competition and have thorough understanding of competitors in assigned Operating Area.
• Work with Business Development in developing effective communication and marketing material (for internal and external purposes).
• Demonstrate a professional approach to creating value and gaining confidence in AMR services from customers.
• Assist operations in the development of systems that encourage feedback from crews regarding barriers in service and service incidents.
• Works with Business Development to create and implement an aggressive Operational Growth & Customer Retention (OGCR) plan.
• Respond to, document, and ensure follow up to all service inquiries received from internal and external customers in a timely and thorough manner.
• Participate in new employee orientation regarding the importance and goals of GMR’s Customer Service Policies/Procedures.
• Provide weekly updates on customer interactions.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
• Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel, and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in the field or related area with demonstrated Education:
• B. A. or four-year degree recommended. May substitute equivalent work Skills:
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Advanced computer skills
• Well-developed management skills.
• Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must have a valid Driver’s license.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles: • Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do. • One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone. • Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress. • Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties. • Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it. • Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
REPORTING STRUCTURE This Quality Care Coordinator position reports to the Operations Manager
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
- Age: 18
- Education: B.A. or four-year degree recommended. May substitute equivalent work skills.
- Experience: Minimum of (1) years' experience in the field or related area
How to Apply
www.amr.net / careers