Paramedic - $12,000 Incentive Bonus
Falck San Diego - San Diego, California
Sep 23, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Nov 27, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $TBD annual
*New-hires will be eligible for an incentive bonus of $12,000, paid out in increments within 3 years. More information to be provided during orientation. Please apply for immediate consideration.*
Falck is a global emergency medical services provider originating from Denmark that services 4 states in the US including: California, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. Falck has been operating in the US since 2010 and is the second largest private provider of emergency medical services in the country today. Our BLS and ALS services impact not only the lives of our patients, but their families and communities.
++Why choose Falck?++
As a Paramedic at Falck, you are a trusted member of a professional team built on care and careful preparation. We know what it takes to respond to an emergency – that you’re doing your utmost to preserve life, to prevent worsening and to promote healing. Often, you have to do this under stressful conditions where you rely on your intuition and medical expertise when making critical decisions. That’s our job as Paramedics.
The primary responsibility of the Paramedic (EMT-P) is to provide ongoing care through established Pre-hospital processes, the environment, instrumentation, other health care team members, and interacting agencies. The primary objective of the Paramedic is to provide safe and expedient response to emergent and non-emergent calls where patient care is provided and continued enroute to a definitive care facility.
The Paramedic (EMT-P) may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Presents himself/herself in a professional manner and displays a good public image for the employee and Falck USA in accordance with company policy.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Falck USA, including the operation’s Standard Operating Procedures and Medical Protocols.
- Participates and completes all daily assignments proficiently, punctually and in accordance with the directives of the Field Supervisor, General Manager and other management team members.
- Completes appropriate documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides an environment and equipment conducive to safety for patients, family members, visitors, and employees, and in compliance with set precautions and approved standards. Assesses risks to patient safety.
- Operates the emergency vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Maintains vehicles and stations in a clean and presentable manner at all times. The employee shall strive to exceed Falck USA expectations for cleanliness of the vehicles and stations.
- Responds to instructions from dispatcher and drives specially equipped emergency vehicles to specified locations.
- Develops and strives to achieve personal and professional goals established by the employee. Utilizes all resources available to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Maintains communications equipment, medical equipment and supplies in accordance with applicable standards.
The individual in this position must possess the following education requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current state EMT-P certification
- Current American Heart Association CPR for the Healthcare Provider card
- ACLS card or equivalent training
- Age: 21
- Education: Paramedic Certification
- Experience: None
How to Apply