$15,000 Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Paramedics!
Priority Ambulance - Riverton, Wyoming
Dec 9, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Mar 15, 2023
- Entry Level:
- $69,000 to 79,000 DOE annual
Find adventure in Western Wyoming! Now hiring full- and part-time paramedics!
Opportunities for National Registry certified Paramedics to work in Freemont County, Wyoming. Frontier Ambulance is the contracted 911 and interfacility provider for the county, with services to nearly 9,000 patients annually. Located in the beautiful Wind River Valley, Western Wyoming offers the hospitality, outdoor adventure, world-class rock climbing, mountains, beauty and history of this vast Western state. Join our Team now!
● Relocation assistance and Housing available
● Market-competitive wages
● Flexible schedules
● Paid vacation and sick time
● Full benefits package, including medical, dental & vision
● Career advancement opportunities
● Growth opportunities as a member of the Priority Ambulance family of companies – third largest private provider in the nation
● Supportive team and leaders who care about employees and patients
- Age: 18-65
- Education: ●High School Diploma or GED ●State of Wyoming EMT-P License ●BLS Certification ●Advanced Cardiac Life Support ●PHTLS and PALS or equivalent certification (within 6 months of hire date) ●EVOC or equivalent certification
- Experience: ●Knowledge of methods and techniques for providing on-site emergency medical services ●Knowledge of company medical director approved protocols and standing orders ● Skills in the successful completion of multiple, simultaneous and rapidly emergent tasks
● Ability to withstand working conditions that may expose employee to inclement weather, potentially hazardous conditions, psychological stressors, diseases and other illnesses and frequent interruptions
● Frequently required to stand and walk: occasionally required to sit, climb stand or balance
● Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 180 pounds; occasionally requested to lift and/or move up to 300 pounds with assistance
● Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
How to Apply
Go to https://www.frontier-ambulance.com/careers/ to learn more and to apply!