Overnight EMT Supervisor
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Cedar Crest Village - Pompton Plains, New Jersey
Oct 12, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $Based on years of certification hourly
The Overnight SES Supervisor is responsible for providing assistance in the areas of
program/procedural compliance, quality assurance/quality improvement, investigations, training, and administrative support. The Security and Emergency Services Supervisor, delivers exceptional customer service and hospitality, and fosters an environment of safety and security.
How you will make an impact:
- Responsible for the Security of the Community through the use of gatehouse, patrols, access control, visitor/contractor registration, key management and other programs
- Monitors safety programs to include; Security Department safety inspections, responses to workplace accidents, hazard communication program, respiratory mask fit testing programs, and others as needed.
- Partners with SES Manager to update and maintain the Emergency Preparedness Plans.
- Ensure completion of Incident Reports, daily shift reports and responds to calls for service.
- Assists in hiring, training, coaching, counseling of employees
- Establishes schedules, reviews and approves timesheets, completes performance evaluations
- Provides daily leadership, supervision, motivation, and communication to direct & indirect reports.
Cedar Crest is a beautiful 130-acre continuing care retirement community nestled in the Ramapo Mountains in Pompton Plains, a neighborhood of Morris County, New Jersey. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
What we offer:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
- Age: 18+
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience: 2+ years in a management role
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 2+ years’ experience in a SES Management role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership in an Erickson SES Supervisor/Assistant Manager role is required.
- 1+ years’ experience working in an Emergency Responder role
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Emergency Medical Responder Certification
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment*
How to Apply
Online at: https://erickson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Pompton-Plains-NJ/Overnight-SES-Supervisor_R0008944