EMT Assistant Supervisor
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
Cedar Crest Village - Pompton Plains, New Jersey
Oct 12, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $Based on years of certification hourly
The Security and Emergency Services Assistant Supervisor assists in providing supervision and oversight to his/her assigned shift. This position provides leadership and a positive example to the team, ensuring that all employees of the department are held accountable for living the Erickson Way Values.
How you will make an impact:
- Perform regular patrols of the property, staffing of the gatehouse, and responds to emergency and routine calls for service.
- Enforce parking and traffic regulations.
- Ensure the completion of daily shift report and incident reports (regarding medical response, theft of property, accidents, fires, serious mechanical malfunctions, emergency responses, violations of rules and regulations.
- Screen visitors, vendors, etc at the gatehouse.
- Supervisory responsibilities: Assists in training, coaching, and counseling of employees. Provides daily leadership, supervision, motivation, and communication to direct & indirect reports. Monitors team throughout the day and reinforces safety practices.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and hospitality, and fostering an environment of safety and security.
Cedar Crest is a beautiful 130-acre continuing care retirement community nestled in the Ramapo Mountains in Pompton Plains, a neighborhood of Morris County, New Jersey. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
What we offer: Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match after 1 year. Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available. Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age. A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission
- Age: 18+
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience: 1+ years experience
What you will need: High School diploma or GED is required. 1+ years’ outside experience in a SES Supervisory role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership in an Erickson SES Officer role. 1+ years’ outside experience working in an Emergency Responder role or 1 year of demonstrated competent performance in an Erickson SES Emergency Responder role. Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification. Current Emergency Medical Responder certification. *All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
Online at: https://erickson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Pompton-Plains-NJ/EMT-Assistant-Supervisor_R0014227