CEO - Community Care Ambulance (CCA)
Fitch & Associates - Platte City, Missouri
May 10, 2023
- Application Deadline:
- Jun 15, 2023
- Entry Level:
- $Negotiable annual
Fitch & Associates is seeking an executive leader to serve as CEO for Community Care Ambulance (CCA) in Ohio. The CEO is responsible for the overall direction, vision, mission, and performance of the agency to lead them progressively into the future. The position will report to the Firm and will answer to the CCA Board of Directors. The agency responds to approximately 50,000 calls annually completing both 911 and non-emergency transport services, with four stations ranging from downtown Cleveland area to Ashtabula, Ohio. The selected candidate will be required to live within the immediate service area.
Responsibilities include management of all company operations – including, but not limited to - strategic planning, continued leadership team development and employee selection; all company learning and growth; budget preparation and management; vendor and payer contracting; compliance with all government regulations; community and media relations; and all internal and external associations, committees and advisory boards.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration or a related field required. Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration or related field, is highly preferred. Relevant and extensive experience may be substituted for education.
- Five to seven years recent progressive management experience in healthcare administration/operations with direct or indirect job responsibilities related to ambulance services. Strong health care background, required.
- Knowledge and/or experience with integrating medical transportation services and healthcare systems is highly preferred.
About Community Care Ambulance (CCA)
Established in 1994, Community Care Ambulance (CCA) is one of the largest providers in the area, providing the highest quality healthcare services to the communities they serve resulting in superior satisfaction. With more than twenty-seven years of experience, CCA utilizes the latest in technology, equipment, and medical protocols to deliver comprehensive, pre-hospital care and transportation solutions to those in need. For more information, visit www.ccan.org.
- Age: 21-99
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration or a related field. Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration or related field, is highly preferred.
- Experience: Five to seven years of recent progressive management experience in healthcare administration/operations with direct or indirect job responsibilities related to ambulance services.
How to Apply
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3590119801.