UCHealth - Aurora, Colorado
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $21.06 hourly
UCHealth is hiring Paramedics in Northern Colorado!
As a Paramedic in Northern Colorado with UCHealth, you’ll respond to calls for emergency medical services and provide patient care as directed and/or determined necessary.
$5,000 sign on bonus available!
Please join us for a virtual career fair from 11 am to 5 pm on September 6, 2019!
If you’re interested, please use this link to register:
- Performs technical procedures as delegated, including establishing IV access, collecting specimens, providing wound care, and transporting patients. May perform ECGs and vital statistics/telemetry monitoring.
- Assists physicians and nurses with performing medical procedures, including examinations, minor surgical interventions, orthopedic treatment, and resuscitation.
- Reports abnormal assessment findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to medical/nursing staff.
- Assists with patient flow and keeping patient rooms clean, stocked, and orderly.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- ++Minimum Required Education++: HS Diploma or GED.
- ++Required Licensure/Certification++: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider. BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- Current State Licensure as an EMT-P.
- ++Minimum Experience++: None Required.
- ADDITIONAL POSITION LEVEL CREDENTIAL INFORMATION: EMT-P (National cert not required)
- Age: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Experience: N/A
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please use this link to apply: