Ambulnz - New York
Oct 20, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $30-$35 (dependent on experience) annual
Ambulnz company deploys over 2,000 EMTs, paramedics, and advanced practice providers to facilitate on-site, non-critical medical services and transportation for patients in the U.S. and the U.K. We’ve revolutionized patient care with intelligent fleet routing, accurate ETAs, real-time GPS tracking for our state-of-the-art vehicles, and ShareLinkTM technology.
DocGo is committed to putting people first. We seek employees who embody our core values of excellence, empathy, integrity, and accountability. In this role, you will treat patients in the home, work with underserved communities, and increase your scope of practice to advance your medical career. Our DocGo Medical Mentorship Program gives you the clinical skill training you need to move beyond EMS and transportation. Our unique compensation model includes base salary, benefits, bonuses, and an equity incentive plan for our EMTs and paramedics.
Where remote care observes, we engage. Where virtual visits can’t reach, we are hands-on. Where Telehealth stops, we go.
We’re revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need a Paramedic to join us!
- Collaborate with your fellow EMS team and management to assure top tier patient care.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and registrations.
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the public.
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County protocols.
- Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
- Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking ownership of your space.
- Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing signatures.
- Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
- NYS Paramedic Certification
- NYC REMAC
- ALS Certification (minimum)
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Valid CPR Card from a healthcare provider
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 125 lbs or more
- Must Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (with company contribution)
- Sign on bonus for full time employees
- Per call bonuses for every shift!
- Paid time off
- Tech-savvy or comfortable with technology
- Able to work on a team
- Respectful of colleagues, patients, and supervisors
About the team:
- We value a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times
- We celebrate wins and learn from losses
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Schedule: 12 hour & 10 hour shifts
Multiple NY Stations!
444 Bayview Ave. Inwood, NY 11096
30 Jefferson Ave. Saint James, NY 11780
148-08 94th Ave. Jamaica, NY 11435
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.
- Age: 19+
- Education: Completion of an accredited Paramedic program
- Experience: Open to all levels of experience
How to Apply
Please email MBetts@ambulnz.com with your resume and indicate which station location you prefer.